So British day 2019
On Tuesday 19th March, the CE1 English pupils came to school in uniform and enjoyed a full day in English!
The day started with school assembly, followed by lots of activities:
- Baking scones: there was not a single one left by the end of the day – yummy!
- London landmark crossword fun
- Design a school uniform
- Snakes and ladders!
- Teapots with a teabag to take home.
- Building the Royal Family Tree.
- Quiz time! How good is your UK knowledge?
- Our version of Twister using London vocabulary!
We made a River Thames mural to decorate the room! We sang songs to the parents and had afternoon tea together.